Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mid-Winter Break!!

I just got back from a few days in Pullman, WA visiting the Kappa Delta chapter. They are preparing for their CDC (Chapter Development Consultant) Visit - for my non-Kappa Delta friends, that is when someone from the Sorority National Office comes to the chapter and grades them on how they're functioning. Most of the women in the chapter have never had a CDC visit, so they were all pretty intimidated - hopefully it will go well!!

(Pictures from yesterday and today will be added when I unpack my camera from my bag)

Picture 46: February 15, 2010
Marcy got me these beautiful lilies for Valentine's Day, and their blooms were beautiful today.


Picture 45: February 14, 2010
Valentine's Brunch at Anthony's - I had a crab and cheddar melt and it was delicious!!


Picture 44: February 13, 2010
I was in a card-making mood on Saturday, so I decided to make a card sample for my upcoming class. This card has a little plastic "treat cup" - I am really pleased with how it turned out!!


Picture 43: February 12, 2010
Opening Ceremonies!!!! My parents sent me this picture today - this flag hangs outside their house - GO TEAM USA!!!


Picture 42: February 11, 2010
I went to Pike Place Market today, and passed by my favorite little Kitchen Shop in the market - looking through the windows you can see the endless stacks of Fiestaware - LOVE IT!!!


Picture 41: February 10, 2010
This tree is blooming outside the front door - so pretty, and a sure sign that spring is around the corner - YAY!!

No comments: